Monday, December 7, 2009

Costochondritis. More Condition_symptoms How Do You Deal With Costochondritis?

How do you deal with costochondritis? - costochondritis. more condition_symptoms

I was diagnosed with costochondritis for over a year. I recently took a tragedy happens, and I noticed it gets worse. For once, it seemed as if the breath was on fire every time I had to take a deep breath. I had many deep breaths. Today it is clearer. I feel as if I press my sternum, so I am sure that is what it is. I think Profen ib I, I have some anxiety and depression. I wondered if I could get worse, or if what was originally. I feel tired and weak. I also had a sinus infection and I'm trying. I am lost and do not know what to do with this nonsense. Any help would be great.

1 comments:

ontheroa... said...

Yes, stress and anxiety is certainly worse. Try any of relaxation such as yoga, meditation, a walk in nature. It is necessary in order to rest.
From my experience, doctors have no idea what causes costochondritis know, but surely that stress exacerbated the situation.

Post a Comment