Sunday, December 6, 2009

Prolapsed Uterus Period What Might Be The Cause Of A Prolapsed Uterus?

What might be the cause of a prolapsed uterus? - prolapsed uterus period

Recently I discovered that I can reach my cervix. This seems a new phenomenon. While standing, it could be 3 "away from the outside world. I have not had sex in 4 months and I started 5 negative pregnancy tests since then. My times were on time but the latter was a little light. I have no nausea, vomiting, increased or tender breasts So ...... if it could prolapse of the uterus ... .. what is the cause be?

2 comments:

Tasha C said...

It seems so. I 'm feeling me. But my son had two pregnancies and two terrible. I know that I have to come sooner or later, those from the uterus. Talk with your doctor as soon as possible. Prolasped pregnant uterus May is it difficult, if not impossible. If you do not have children, then the excess weight and poor muscle tone can also cause abdominal incident. Good luck.

LemonZes... said...

Work. Age? I do not know. If you have children, why could have? In May of fear that you feel the need for a hysterectomy if her age? I do not know. Ask your doctor - that's just my opinion

Post a Comment