Friday, December 11, 2009

What Is The Difference Between Blue Ray And Upconverting Dvd Should I Buy A DVD Player That Upconverts To 1080i To Use On A 1080p HDTV?

Should I buy a DVD player that upconverts to 1080i to use on a 1080p HDTV? - what is the difference between blue ray and upconverting dvd

I have an HDTV and wants to buy a DVD player for upconversion.

I do not want to buy an HD-DVD or Blue Ray, because they are too expensive.

I want to do the upscaling DVD player, but also a 1080p one, because they are cheap.

There is a Toshiba DVD Player 1080i upconversion, that I arrived, but I wonder if it will work well with a 1080p HDTV.

With a 1080p HDTV is higher, you simply use the DVD player for DVD Player 1080i peak times (such as opopsed simply can not properly with the DVD player function?

Moreover, it is a big difference between 1080i and 1080p, DVD up-conversion (if used on a 1080p HDTV)?

0 comments:

Post a Comment