Sunday, January 24, 2010

Embassy Lake Tahoe I Need Some Advice, Which Should I Choose In Vegas?

I need some advice, which should I choose in vegas? - embassy lake tahoe

OK, let me explain a bit what I'm looking at what I do. I do not want to know "by an island" I just rent a dress and to be there and get married and do not want to be what .. No need to dance or to have all these things .. I'm pretty simple, there is only me and my girlfriend and I usually wear a dress and pictures. ha I do not want to be corny, if and to what Elvis .. asique is a list of all the bands, if someone can me a few tips on some of these places, such as walking or staying here, away from this place .. etc.

A Elvis Wedding Chapel
A Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
A small chapel in the garden
A Little White Wedding Chapel
A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
Allure Wedding Chapel
Always and Forever Wedding Chapel
Belleza Wedding Chapel
Bonnie Springs Wedding Chapel
Chapel Fiorenza
Chapel of the Bells
Cupid's Wedding Chapel
Embassy Terrace Wedding Chapel
True Love Wedding Chapel
Graceland Wedding Chapel
GreekPrincess Islands and La Dolce Vita Wedding Chapels
Hartland Mansion
Heavenly Bliss Wedding Chapel
Hollywood Wedding Chapel
Lakeside Weddings
Las Vegas Villa
Wedding in Las Vegas at the Grove
Lily of the Valley Wedding Chapel
Little Chapel of the Flowers
Small chapel in the corner
Little Church of the West
Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel
MonteLago Village Resort, Lake Las Vegas
Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapels
Shalimar Wedding Chapel
Sweethearts Wedding Chapel
The Stained Glass Wedding Chapel
La Terraza
Tuscany Wedding Chapel
Adventure Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
Vegas Wedding Chapel
Victoria's Wedding Chapel
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
Wedding Bells Chapel

4 comments:

GiddyGid... said...

Most of the chapels of the series are pretty cheesy chapel. There are some exceptions. I was married in the chapel at Monte Carlo. I'm at the chapels of the hotel bands, just because they are more comfortable and inclined to provide everything for you. I wanted my wedding all by phone! The ceremony lasts about 10 minutes or less. It can be formal or informal as you want. A good listener. Leaving the courthouse for the license, not a limousine driver to go outside. You try to sell in their chapels to $ 25! You get what you pay for !!!!! As we are completely ready with a sedan in purple lilac, bring us into the chapel of lavender in the street! Do not even know if there is it! It was 6 years ago.

HEAD M&M IN CHARGE said...

A Little White Wedding Chapel

April said...

Some of our friends just got married in the chapel and Elvis had a blast!

The groom and BM Elvis had rented tuxs
Elvis sings a song while walking down the aisle
He swears
And then she broke into "Viva Las Vegas and danced together to the bride!

You are hving a reception here in Las Vegas in a few weeks to go for all.

I'm Tring to find the video, but can not find now in no-man's MySpace page.

Robin V said...

I do not know whether you are on the list, because I can not remember what it was, but. . . One of my friends got married in the Chapel at the Tropicana. It was very nice and did not wait for a () tropical theme lol. Then we go to one of the rooms for a small reception - but do not think it was a request to a reception at the beginning of the ceremony have. It was surprisingly pleasant for all who can be expected over the phone - and I am a cook and they tend to in every moment an event that I look at.

Vegas is always a bit like a cliché - but it must be tacky or sticky. God knows, that's what I do, lol!

Post a Comment