Friday, January 22, 2010

Instone Pudding HELP!! I'm Almost Out Of My Instone Protein Pudding. What Is A Good Replacement?

HELP!! I'm almost out of my Instone Protein Pudding. What is a good replacement? - instone pudding

Instone pudding is always interrupted proteins? Does anybody know if and when they return to Instone, or any other company available? I love that! Someone is there to sell?

If you do not immediately available, you can beat a circular which is so low in carbs and taste so good? I like all 3 flavors: Bloopers, a transporter or Bannana.

2 comments:

eatreds said...

As a protein Homade fight ice so? Protein Ice Cream http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyKAY8J5X ...

Mr. Angry said...

Buy Whey Protein Powder (100% Whey is good), spicy chocolate. then buy sugar-free gelatin puddings. Make the custard and add a tablespoon of protein powder for a dessert plate, when the Uruguay round of ready to eat. Including pre-mixed, UR, which can provide up to consumption.

or it can make protein shakes or pudding
and problems cheaper


Yum

Post a Comment