Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Anyone Tried Fekkai Hair Color Does Anyone Have Any Recommendations For Really SHINY & SILKY (straight) Hair? Shu Uemura Any Good?

Does anyone have any recommendations for really SHINY & SILKY (straight) hair? Shu Uemura any good? - anyone tried fekkai hair color

I have medium to long term, of course, brown hair with blond streaks and caramel. Not too dry, but not brilliant either. I really want your hair silky and shiny ... Suggestions?

I tried all kinds of shampoos and conditioners pharmacy, and none of them really for me. I'm Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner (I liked the look, but not the shampoo), and shampoo Lush tall, which is the closest I have the results of my hair has finally come.

I think to try the new line of Shu Uemura hair:
http://www.notcot.com/archives/2008/02/s ...
Is it good?
And what color would you recommend?

In addition, Bed Head products, which is better?

ThereSilkySexyHair be used?

2 comments:

worldsbe... said...

Mayonnaise to wet hair in a towel for thirty minutes, wash w / shampoo and do it once and you week.u hair silky and shiny bags .. oyur hair also provided final rinse with cold water.

:::..ǝɹı... said...

I have not heard, but should not really Cristalli Fluid is the best ever used them soooo keep my hair smooth and straight day and clutter free, after leaving the shower, where smooth my wet hair and then it may be quite necessary , save a little to the stations will be extra extra light, I admit that it is expensive, but it is money well spent, and that for years with only a challenge lol took me a bottle when you go out of this =] Here is where you Buy a can
http://www.shavershop.com.au/products/id ...

Post a Comment