Monday, February 15, 2010

Whats The Best Hormone To Take While On Plavix Can I Still Take Painkillers Like Advil While On Birth Control?

Can I still take painkillers like advil while on birth control? - whats the best hormone to take while on plavix

I have a headache, and I have a bottle of generic ibuprofen before me. But I'm on Birth Control - the usual number of hormonal contraceptives (Levor, to be exact). Do I still need to take ibuprofen? Are there any side effects? If so, what are they?

I just started taking the pill, so I want to make sure I do nothing by accident, I feel sick. Some info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

Dr. Mojo M said...

Hello,

Yes, it's May, and take painkillers, as well as contraceptives. Painkillers and pills have different effects Birhan / end.

Dr. Mojo M said...

Hello,

Yes, it's May, and take painkillers, as well as contraceptives. Painkillers and pills have different effects Birhan / end.

mlgable said...

Yes, you can take painkillers as you want to control at birth.

Post a Comment